Re: Parse XML files

Depends what you mean by "object". If you want your objects to model the
document itself, get a DOM implementation and use it. (Almost all
parsers come with DOM implementations.)

If you want your objects to model the data in the XML document, as
opposed to the document itself, there are a number of products that can
do this for you. (This is called "XML data binding".) For a list of
products and more information, see:

   http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLDataBinding.htm

-- Ron