Re: dtd for storing folies

On Friday 17 August 2001 12:01, Andreas Putscher wrote:
> I am searching for an existing (or still in work) opensource DTD for
> storing presentations (like MS Powerpoint,...). Does anybody know where I
> can find something on that topic on the web.

KDE's KPresenter saves its documents as gzipped XML. It is probably powerful
enough that you could express most presentations in it. Also I think I read
here that Powerpoint exports to VML, which would be quite easy to turn into
something more sensible (eg SVG, which would also be a nice format for
presentations).

Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
All fangs and no brain.