List Admin Issue: Emails bouncing back to the sender.

Does anyone else find this irritating? When I post to the list, I
invariable get several messages back from subscribers, where there is a
problem with delivery.
I don't particularly care that the message to "emilazzo@ebsdr.com" was
undeliverable, or that Craig Pfeifer is out of the office. No offence
intended to those individuals but the point is *I* never sent them any
emails. Is there a way the list could be changed so that this does not
occur?