Re: Stylesheet for .xsd

At 12:42 16-08-2001, Magick, Brian wrote:
>Does anyone know of a stylesheet that when applied will report the metadata
>for a .xsd stylesheet (similar to the one that Microsoft has posted to their
>website for .xdr reporting?)

I have one that handles simple features of XSD (basically, as much as I
needed for a specific project) and reports the documentation and structure
of the schema.  It's rather crude right now; if you want to tweak the
layout or add features, please feel free.  (I would appreciate any mods
being shared.)

The documentation generator is at <URL:
http://crism.maden.org/consulting/pub/xsl/xsd2html.xsl >.  There's a
correspondingly-featured DTD generator at <URL:
http://crism.maden.org/consulting/pub/xsl/xsd2dtd.xsl >.  Neither has any
documentation right now; more as it is.

-Chris
--