Re: org.xml.sax.Driver not specified

> The exception was :
>    org.xml.SAXException : System property org.xml.sax.driver not specified
> I don't know what do I have to put into system property ? Please help.

Probably you should just set it to the classname of a SAX2 parser.
Some examples:

    gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver (small/non-validating)
    gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlReader
    org.apache.crimson.XmlReader
    org.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

Start your program using

    java -Dorg.xml.sax.driver=gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver ...

and then you'll bootstrap using that particular parser.  (However,
SAX2 parser distros should be arranging to have a default even
for folk who haven't used magic JVM invocation options.)

- Dave