RE: CORBA vs. XML (was: Re: XML.COM: How I Learned to Love daBomb)

Without going into details of the discussion, I would just as a reminder
like to point out that SOAP doesn't aspire to be a distributed object
system. It is a nothing more than a wire protocol.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com