Re: Extreme diversity

the conference was impressive in content. the enthusiasm shown by the
several presenters is *very* infectious. also the discussions after the
talks were impressive, and did remind us of xml-dev as simon points out.
there are several homework assignments which I have personally noted for
myself.

also personally, it was very nice to meet several of you out there, though
the winds from the atlantic ocean tried to wreak havoc on people from the
pacific side -- there were more than one person who were always walking
around with a kerchief in his hand.

cheers and regards - murali.