XML SAX Validation

Hi,

I am using SAX parser(xalan) to validate XML document using schema. What are
the steps I am supposed to do. I can find a lot of information how to
validate it using DTD but not schema. Root element in my XML document is

<spool_set xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="sqlss.xsd">

and parser brings error

Error: URI=null Line=2: Element type "spool_set" is not declared.
Error: URI=null Line=2: Attribute "xmlns:xsi" is not declared for element
"spool_set".

which features/properties must be set so it's validating? Thank you

Tomas

---
Tomas Cirip
Tomas.Cirip@theIMO.com