RE: Namespaces, W3C XML Schema (was Re: ANN: SAX Filters for NamespaceProcessing)

Since Kohsuke is quoting me, I'll answer.  The elementFormDefault attribute
in XSDL is in the Schema document namespace.  However, here I'm positing an
elementFormDefault attribute appearing in an _instance_.  Attributes defined
to be used in instances are in the http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
namespace [1].

Matthew

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#Instance_Document_Constructions