Re: An open plea to the W3C (was Re: XInclude vs SAX vs validation)

Excuse me.. i hope i am not counted as a theoretician??? :)

> Don't ask theoreticians, they find it all easy (and even if they don't
> they will probably say they do as they have egos like the rest of us
> and they are paid to be really smart).

not all theoreticians have egos... first of all, theoreticians are *not*
paid, irrespective of whether they are smart or not :)

But I like and relate to Sean's request.

cheers and regards - murali.