RE: Regular expression for URI matching

The problem is when you have a developer that produces malformed content,
then compares development tool A and development tool B to decide which one
he'll buy. Development tool A, being more strict, rejects the developer's
content. Development tool B does not. So the developer buys the B product.
This is a phenomenon that keeps marketers and product managers awake at
night.

Maybe the solution is to educate the developer himself ?

Regards,
Nicolas