RE: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word

OK, I was thinking of data-oriented XML documents, not document-oriented for
which my affirmation is less certain.

However, what about putting a <a href="uri"> in the <head> part of an HTML
document ? Will it be processed ? I don't think so. A browser processes its
data in a context-sensitive way, like many other programs.

I agree with you that context-insensitive processing may not be negligible,
your simple example is a proof. But why make decisions on the interest of
local elements with only this model in mind ?

Regards,
Nicolas