RE: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word

The example below can be handled easily using Atoms and Molecules design
pattern.  Looking at the example from this perspective, I see:

Atoms:

  name, address, mode, price, quantity

Molecules:

  customer, delivery, product

String Molecules:

  lines, line

Super Molecule

  purchase

What we need is a XML processing framework that supports molecules and atoms
design pattern.  What we don't need is more complications and fancy
if-but-when-must at what I consider to be lexical slum level.  *argh* I am
starting to sound like Len.

Best,

Don Park