ANN: XML-RPC for PHP 1.0

So, it took me two years to get brave enough to call it "1.0", but here
it is.  I finally reckon my all-PHP classes for doing XML-RPC are
"stable."  Available under the BSD license.

More detail at http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/php.html

A good time to note too that I've moved the project to SourceForge as
well (which turns out to surpass my expectations in niftiness), and have
already gained two more developers on the project.  It is my intent to
step down as maintainer as soon as a suitable vict^H^H^H^H
replacement emerges.

-- Edd

PGP signature