RE: Namespaces, schemas, Simon's filters.

On Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:53 PM Tim Bray wrote:

> Suppose I believe that the way to accomplish this mapping is via
> the labels themselves  (I don't; I think decorating the instance with >
definition-pointer attributes - from a different namespace, natch - > is the
way to go).

Whoa.  I've been following this thread with interest until this rather
casual statement blew me away.  Can you do us all a favor and expand a bit
upon this belief?

Thanks!