[Q] Open-source Lisp XML Parser?

Hi all,

I hope that someone may be able to help me.  I need to start using XML more
extensively in my work integrating our product with other systems.  To this
end I am looking for decent open source parsers for a variety of platforms,
and would be happiest to find an open source one written in Lisp (although
I'm it's a little utopian of me to expect to find exactly that!).  If anyone
has any tips or pointers as to where I may found any information to help, I
would be most grateful.

Many thanks for any help,

-------
Robert G. Lawson (rob.lawson@ktiworld.com)
KPM Consultant
Knowledge Technologies International Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0) 7866 610409
Fax: +44 (0) 7970 030914
http://www.ktiworld.com