Re: Problems with a servlet and SAX

I have also encountered this exception in the past. It is a common exception
caused by misconfiguration of the jar files at your classpath. it usually
occurs when you mix versions of the same package or jar files. eg jaxp1.0
and jaxp1.1, different versions of the xerces parser etc. This can create a
conflict with your environment resources.Try the following

   1) make sure you do not use different versions of the same jar file. Keep
the most recent jar files or the ones you need and delete all others.
Remember you should check all your classpaths for similar jar files and
remove those not wanted
   2)Put the necessary jar files to the first entry of your classpath.

Hope this helps.

Giota