RE: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word

No reason why not - in fact on input (i.e., as preparation for application
processing) it would be silly not to.  On output (i.e., I'm sending it to
someone else) I'm only interested in the final answer.  If it's not valid, I
may just dump it in the logs and deal with it later - I don't need all that
PSVI info around if my next step is to get rid of the document.

Matthew