RE: Namespaces, schemas, Simon's filters.

Are you asking me or Tim?  I started the Formal Description activity
(formerly known as MSL) and created NUNs as they are in that document
(although others had talked about creating such a naming convention).  So
yes, my thoughts are in the same general vicinity.

Matthew