ebxml compliant infrastructure

Hello Everybody,
         I was going though ebxml technical specification and i am interested in implementing simple ebusiness scenario between two trading partners via ebxml.
    For that purpose, pre-requiste is to have an ebxml compliant application(infrastructure) or shrink-wrapped solutions.
I would be glad if anyone can help me in getting them.
or can guide me in this regard.
Thank You
Bharath