Using the SAXJumpStart Application of Microsoft

Greetings,

I'm a beginner in writing C++ Applications and I'm working on a Help System
using XHTML-Files. I used the SaxJumpStart-Application of Microsoft which
was programmed as a console Application printing the the output to a
console.
Could anyone give me a hint how to get that output into a file (I tried
using CFile + CArchive but I always get those  characters).
If you encountered and solved the same problem I would be very glad if you
could help me.

Greetings
Michael