RE: Sun and independent developers

BW, by "These guys" I do NOT mean "Everybody at SUN". I know of many
really admirable people working for SUN.

I just pointed 2 cases and there are more. Too many.

Whatever is their culture, it allows for too many situations like
these... but of course that they are not alone among the big sharks
of the software industry.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar