Re: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

On Saturday 08 September 2001 03:27, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Roger L. Costello wrote:
> >> At first glance, CSS support for XML does not seem to
> >> be significantly improved. For instance, display:
> >> table is still not supported.
>
> Who cares? If I want tables, I use XHTML.

Well, it's part of the CSS spec, so why not implement it (especially when you
already have good table rendering support). Plus, I really would like to be
able to style any XML with CSS in the browser. I don't care too much for XSLT
on the client side, as we'd still have to translate to XHTML, which in a
number of cases is still a pain. CSS would simply rule.

Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
In which level of metalanguage are you now speaking?