Formated MS Winword-Output from XML-Source

Hello List:

can anyone point me any ressources to explain how to
publish formated MS Winword Output from a XML-Source?
I know that I have to define a XSLT but where can I
find more information on that? Is there any tool to
support this?

Thanx for your responses. In case of product promotions
dealing with this problem you can also send these
directly to me in order not to spam this list.

Regards,
Bjoern Negelmann

---
neweconomist.de - eBusiness Intelligence Services

mail: negelmann@neweconomist.de
tel : 0911-9523-274
mobil : 0171-2886555

web: www.neweconomist.de

Visit our competence-site for electronic customer relationship management:
http://www.web-personalisierung.de