XML:DB Discussion List (was: Re: storing xml files into database)

In case the XML:DB general discussion list xmldb@xmldb.org is unfamiliar
to people here is the subscription information.

*	Subscribe: xmldb-request@xmldb.org with the word subscribe in the body
body
*	Post: xmldb@xmldb.org
*	Mail Archive: http://archive.xmldb.org/

On Monday, September 10, 2001, at 11:11 AM, Champion, Mike wrote:
> (Uhh, is this getting to DB-nerdy?  I would sympathize with a motion to
> move
> the discussion to xmldb@xmldb.org ... on the other hand, since this list
> tolerates discussions of haiku, ecology, legal arcana, and post-medieval
> ontology, I sortof hope it's not considered off-topic!).

Kimbro Staken
The dbXML Group L.L.C. - http://www.dbxmlgroup.com/
Embedded XML Database Software and Services