Re: Client-side XSLT. Re: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

Paul Tchistopolskii wrote:

> > I agree that HTML was, and  is, a very good idea. But here is a usecase
> > where sending semantically rich data down the wire is better.
>
> Let us see.

What about syndicated content? The responsibility for formatting falls with the
recipient and the responsibility for the data falls with the provider. Am I
missing something?

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au