RE: Client-side XSLT. Re: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

> neither Chris, nor Jeni have it *implemented*. Their sites
> support MSIE with XSLT *only*. I mean you can not acccess the
> *same* URL with diffrent browsers and get something in *any*
> case.

You don't know what you are talking about XML/XSL Portal will work with
any version of ie greater than 5 wether or not it has msxml2 Vx
installed. When netscape supports fully clientside xslt it will work
with netscape.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml