From: "Raffaele Bello" <raffaele.bello@eurotechsrl.it>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:30 PM
Subject: Malformed UTF-8 char

Hi,

when I try to parse an xml document with character like "è" i got the following error:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Character conversion error: "Malformed UTF-8 char

The strings in the xml document are in Italian, maybe I should use a different encoding?

I'd use

<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>

Thanks