Re: IE6 doesn't like comments

I'm sorry that you consider it at this superficial level !
Of course this doesn't depend on the ordering of tags, or on the presence of a <body> wrapper.

Consider this :

 <Comment>inside tag Comment</Comment>
 <Comment2>inside tag Comment2</Comment2>
 <comment>inside tag comment</comment>
 <Description>inside tag Description</Description>

The tags Comment or comment are treated differently, they are not displayed !
This is an interesting example of how Microsoft implements XHTML.