From: Chris Parkerson [mailto:chrisp@exceloncorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:14 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: My Deepest Condolences

My deepest condolences go out to all on this list that have lost friends, loved ones, and acquaintances in the terrible acts occurring in the United States today.I, like many, are just now beginning to cope with the devastating loss.We at eXcelon have lost several of our own and my heart goes out to their families and all other families affected by this tragedy.

In kind regards,

Chris

Chris Parkerson

Product Manager

eXcelon Corporation

BurlingtonMA

(781) 674-5393

http://www.exceloncorp.com

The information contained in this communication is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original communication and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.