Re: [xml-dev] The XQeryX schema and DTD is not valid

Hi Mike,

I had a look at the schema and the problem is on some of your attribute
declarations:

<xsd:attribute name="order" use="default" value="ASCENDING">

This attribute declaration seems to use the old CR syntax so if you change all
attribute declarations like the one above to:

<xsd:attribute name="order" use="optional" default="ASCENDING">

everything should work fine. What tools are you using to convert the DTD to an
XML Schema? It seems they need to be updated to the latest version of XML
Schema. The strange this is that you got the correct namespace
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema).

Cheers,
/Eddie