RE: [xml-dev] Hate crimes against Sikh Community......

Salaam Alekum Satwinder,
Thanks for the links. They took me back a few years to when I was
traveling through the Middle East and Asia to the night we spent in the
golden temple at Amritsar and were made to feel *very* welcome, as I was
made to feel everywhere from Jordan to Nepal. Wherever and whenever I
had a problem with my motorbike I would search out the local Sikh
mechanic to be sure of an excellent and honest repair job. I owe you
guys a lot.

Unfortunately since Tuesday it has been reported on the BBC that 2
Pakistani taxi drivers have been shot in NYC and that yet another 16
Palestinians have been murdered in Palestine (that is on top of the 800
so far this year).

I just hope that all of this hatred stops and that all people of
whatever race, creed or religion can get past this bloodlust unscathed.
Unfortunately I think we might be on the eve of more deaths of innocent
women and children again at the hands of Americans (who is right and who
is wrong?). Let's hope I am wrong.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml