RE: [xml-dev] Hate crimes against Sikh Community......

Satwinder,

Thanks for your helpful message.

In mid-town Manhattan yesterday, I was in a taxi cab,
the driver of which was a Sikh. He told me that he has
been the target of verbal abuse since the attack. I think
that the abuse was particularly painful for him, since he
was driving his cab near the World Trade Center when the
disaster began and he evacuated some people from the
area. Of course, he was horrified by the attack and has
been praying for the victims.

Best regards,

Bob