[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xml-dev] cancellation of XML conferences
- From: Ken North <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, "Thom, John L." <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:10:32 -0700
This is probably not a comprehsnsive list but:
1. Several events scheduled for this week have been postponed, but not all.
(Amsterdam) is not cancelled.
Postponed or cancelled include:
- XML World (San Francisco)
- O'Reilly P2P/ Web Services conference (Washington, DC)
- DCI Services and Support event (Toronto)
- Connections conferences in Orlando: ASP.NET Connections, VB Connections,
Visual C++/C# Connections (Orlando) are postponed. They will run with other
Connections events in Scottsdale at the end of the month (see below).
2. Events that will proceed as planned:
- JDJEdge and Web Services Edge (23-26 Sept) at the NY Hilton.
- XML One and Web Services One (Sept 29-Oct 4) in San Jose
- XML and Web Services Connections (Sept 29-Oct 3) in Scottsdale.
The Penton events originally scheduled for Orlando will be co-located in
Scottsdale with XML and Web Services Connections and Windows & .NET Server
Connections (Sept. 30-Oct. 3), and Office Developer Connections (Oct. 3-5).
The expert panel discussion at XML and Web Services Connections has been
----- Original Message -----
From: Thom, John L. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 11:20 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] cancellation of XML conferences
> What XML Conferences are being cancelled for the month of September? I
> received but deleted an email relating to this subject. Please respond
> Thank you very much.
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
> initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl>