Re: [xml-dev] Re: Higher-level protocol encoding info

Bjoern Hoehrmann scripsit:

> There are actually a lot of documents that repeat what XML 1.0 says,
> even W3C Technical Reports, so this is a rather serious issue.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001AprJun/0230.html
> is now about 4 months old and there is still nothing in the errata. Why?

Because we are an overworked bunch of volunteers with about five projects
on our plate, and basically an hour a week to focus on problems.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
Please leave your values        |       Check your assumptions.  In fact,