-----Original Message-----
From: Sterin, Ilya [mailto:Isterin@ciber.com]

Most IT savvy companies that hire, actually understand
that people with various projects usually have more experience, variaty of
work, etc..., than someone who has been on the same project, using the same
technology for the past 10 years.  I personally would not stay at a job for
more than 2 years, though this economy has me rethinking my stategy short
term, until it picks back up again.