RE: [xml-dev] Any way to volunteer XML development skills to helpwith the recent events???

ComputerWorld has put something together to try and capture people who
may be able to help.

 If you are willing to donate IT goods or services to help in the wake
of the tragedy in New York, please enter the information below. If your
donation will be needed, you will be contacted in the coming days.
http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47_STO63804,00.html

-Michael

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Signature>
     <Name>Michael Dockham</Name>
     <Company>Cargill, Inc.</Company>
     <Department>Food I/T</Department>
     <Job_Desc>Strategy &amp; Architecture - Technical
Architect</Job_Desc>
     <Phone>952.984.0877</Phone>
  <EMail>michael_dockham@cargill.com</EMail>
     <WebSite> http://www.cargill.com/</WebSite>