RE: [xml-dev] XML and Perl

As long as you install Netscape 6.1 on the Redhat box and try to keep
things simple (and from the standards), you should be fine on the web
browser piece.  There are things that work on one browser that don't
work on the other, so the other thing that is absolutely necessary is to
do frequent testing as you develop.

For the server pieces, I am not familiar with using server-side XSLT
from perl, but I assume that the Xalan module on cpan would work fine.

Netscape.
> Is there modules that I can install to achieve the same results as my
IE6