Van: Zala, PraveenKumar [mailto:praveenkumar.zala@digital.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 27 september 2001 9:40
Aan: xml-dev
Onderwerp: [xml-dev] DTD ( From Eliotte Rust Harold's Book)

Hi,

 Suppose I am writing a DTD to have between 4 and 6 TEAM elements for a
DIVISION element, how do I go about specifying this ?
 Please note - I cannot have three nor seven TEAM elements for the DIVISION
in my Document, such a document must be forced
 to be treated as invalid.

 Hint : I can try to enforce the same above by grouping TEAM elements in a
sequence, but still, I have cracked this to atleast
 have 4 elements but not the second criterion

 Please get back with your suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Praveen Zala