RE: [xml-dev] [SAX] setProperty and exception

Based on the following sentence in the description of
the org.xml.sax.SAXNotSupportedException class,
I believe that an XMLReader.setProperty method should
throw a SAXNotSupportedException when the property
name is recognized and supported, but the value is
invalid:

   An XMLReader will throw this exception when it
   recognizes a feature or property identifier, but
   cannot perform the requested operation (setting
   a state or value).

Hope this helps.

Bob

<sig name    = 'Bob Lyons'
     title   = 'B2B Integration Consultant'
     company = 'Unidex, Inc.'
     phone   = '+1-732-975-9877'
     email   = 'boblyons@unidex.com'
     url     = 'http://www.unidex.com/'
     product = 'XML Convert: transforms flat files to XML and vice versa' />