Re: [xml-dev] [SAX] setProperty and exception

You are right. Sorry for the stupid question. I just reader javadoc of
SAXParser#setProperty (which was came with JAXP) method and it says:

> SAXNotRecognizedException - When the underlying XMLReader does not recognize the property name.
> SAXNotSupportedException - When the underlying XMLReader recognizes the property name but doesn't support the property.

Now I read javadoc of XMLReader (which was came with SAX2) and it
clearly says what I should do!

regards,
K.Kawaguchi
E-Mail: kohsukekawaguchi@yahoo.com