Re: [xml-dev] Ambiguous Content Model

> > I thought it was me but anyway, this is not a difficult one; this is an
> > impossible one.
>
> For what it is worth, it is simple to specify in Schematron:
>
>     <assert test="count(*) = count(A[not(previous-sibling::A)] + count(B[previous-sibling::A])"
>     >The content model is  (A, B)*, A?</assert>

Right. It's also easy to capture it with RELAX NG.

<zeroOrMore>
  <element A/>
  <element B/>
</zeroOrMore>
<optional>
  <element A/>
</optional>

This is a problem for W3C XML Schema and DTD, but not for some other
languages.

> P.S. I am enjoying the code for MSV. Very interesting!

Glad to hear that. You mean the source code of MSV? Is it available?

regards,
K.Kawaguchi
E-Mail: kohsukekawaguchi@yahoo.com