[xml-dev] MSXML - Associating a different XSLT processing instruction

Hello -- I am a newbie and this is my first message to this forum. I have an
XML page with a hard-coded XSLT processing instruction embedded in it. The
final HTML is output by translating the XML and the XSLT on the client-side
(I.E 5.5).

I want to provide a button in the resulting HTML page which would
programatically associate the XML page to a new XSLT. For example, by
default if the XML page is rendered with Xslt1.xsl, I would like the page to
be rendered with a new XSLT say Xslt2.xsl based on the click of a button in
the client IE browser.

How to go about it?

Thanks,
Rex