RE: [xml-dev] Let's get real on W3C XForms 1.0 (why it stinks, today)

That's exactly what I mean with esoteric:

So far, *nothing* has changed. Until now, the W3C
released good stuff and it simply worked.
Why should this be different all of a sudden?

Can we keep the patent lawyers out the door for
a moment and go back to technology, please?

- Sebastian