[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xml-dev] cl-xml 0.915
- From: james anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 08:55:04 +0200
i have posted a new cl-xml version which includes
- instance-based (as an alternative to symbol-based) names in the
- event-based (in addition to model based) parsing with a wilbur/"sax"
- a contributed first cut at a soap parser (based on the event-based parser).
- xquery parser support for WD-xquery-20010607 syntax. work on the
processor is still in progress.
- unspectacular bug fixes.
the url is:
? comments on how the name implementation make a difference?
? opinions on the next target for porting?