-----Original Message-----
From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> It depends on the complexity measure suited to the application domain.

Yes, that's why I wanted to know which was the algorithm used by Bjorn
for the W3C specifications.

The length is obviously not a good indicator since if more explanations
are added, the specification should be easier to understand and not be
considered as more complex --it can depend on the way the explanations
are written, though.

Eric

--
Rendez-vous a Paris pour une visite guidee de la nebuleuse XML.
                                           http://dyomedea.com/formation/