[xml-dev] Converting JScript to a Document object.

Hi,
I have this JavaScript file that I need to convert to a Document object (create
a DOM tree...).I've worked with the dom4j api which converts xml source into a
Document object.

I was wondering if theres a similar set of APIs for JScript.

regards.
nawab.

  Nawab Ali.                            Member Technical Staff
  Sun Microsystems India Pvt Ltd.	Tel: +91-2298989 (87509)
  6th Floor. Divyasree Chambers.	Email:nawab.ali@sun.com
  Off Langford Road. Shantinagar.	Mobile: +91-98451-73971
  Bangalore - 560025. India.            http://www.sun.com