[xml-dev] Re: [Sax-devel] Is the SAX NamespaceSupport class broken?

> I'll provide a fix in the javadoc, and push it out soon after SourceForge
> starts talking to me again.  (The SSH services seem to be AWOL this
> weekend.)

Whattaya know ... SSH came back.  Take a look:

    http://sax.sourceforge.net/

Let me know if the javadoc for NamespaceSupport is clearer
on this aspect.  There have been several other bugs reported
in that class -- some algorithmic, some just doc.

- Dave