RE: [xml-dev] XML for Video, Pizza Shops & TakeOut

Title: RE: [xml-dev] XML for Video, Pizza Shops & TakeOut

As Bob Glushko likes to say, the perfect is the enemy of the good.  Let's _first_ get the tagged metadata up and make that profitable, because then someone will determine if it's worth the additional effort to do the transl(iter)ation.  Cool doesn't cut it unless there's eventually some ROI.  The higher you raise the bar for an initial implementation, the less likely you are to see it happen - and also the more likely that the result was undesireable. Start small and evolve.

Matthew