RE: [xml-dev] XML/XSL & IE & WIN32 Beginner Question

Thanks for responding and sorry for the vagueness of my question.  When I
say -send a link- I mean that we all have Personal Web Server loaded.
Instead of sending documents to each other we send links (provided the
folder is web shared),
ex. \\mycomp666\PT\XML\Incoming\RE00-00092-115148-EDI.xml

Others were able to see documents with IE using this intranet link but since
I've changed from:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"> to
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

others cannot see the data...only the table structures and formatting (XSL
stuff).  No error is given.  The data is visible when 'View Source' is used
so I know that they are reaching my XML document, and since the formatting
is apparent the XSL link must be viable.

The encoding='ISO8859-1'.  I have not tried to send them the actual document
but will try that today.

Joel